Casinoland Casino Trust Score (10)
Casinoland is licensed in Malta and United Kingdom Gambling Commission (license here) which is the solid combination we look for here. They are also registered with IBAS which is the company that handles the player complaint system. A rundown of all the major international review sites shows that Casinoland is rated pretty highly. They are curiously absent from Casinomeister but there is a forum thread that makes it pretty clear they can be trusted. It is from a very well established player who wins $2000 then asks the chat agent some questions that have to do with flushing and responsible gambling type criteria, just to check them out. Turns out the agent flagged him as a gambling risk due to the questions, even though they were not. It is good to see them taking action that way and the problem was eventually sorted out with the player agreeing it was irritating but showed how the casino could be trusted. Long story short, there are no red flags here and the licensing carries them to the top.
What Makes Casinoland Unique
I can’t really say that Casinoland offers anything unique but, in this case, that is a good thing. Unique can also be uniquely bad. They have 21 different software studios and suppliers and a huge selection of games. They have some great banking options in Canada which translate to making it easy to play with them which include Interac, iDebit, Instadebit and Paysafe card. They get pretty much everything right and nothing wrong. So if the style of the casino fits your liking, it is a great option.
Casinoland has 21 different software providers ranging from the big boys like NetEnt and Microgaming to small studios that deliver unique games. A few of those 21 are not available in Canada and include IGT, WMS, Nextgen and Scientific Gaming but that still leaves plenty of great options for one of the best online casinos in Canada.
Casinoland Banking Options
Casinoland states that withdrawals will take between 1 and 5 days depending on the withdrawal method. They also further highlight that all withdrawal methods are instant which leads to the conclusion that the dwell time is 24 hours. This is still fairly fast compared to some casinos which have a minimum dwell time of 3 to 5 days. As always, I recommend you give your identity documents immediately after you deposit with the casino and test their withdrawal time yourself to ensure everything is working properly before you win it big!
Casinoland has a responsible gambling section of their website but do not have any criteria you can set to limit yourself. As mentioned above, they do take responsible gambling seriously, however, there are other sites that allow you to set limits on your online gambling. So if you feel you need these limits, you should look to another casino.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
This is copied directly from the website. I highlight the important bits with my comments below in italics at the end of each section to show you what to look for:
UK CLIENT AGREEMENT REGARDING USE OF CASINOLAND.COM BONUSES
Version 1.2 – Last Updated 22/05/2019
1) General bonus terms and conditions
1) All bonuses are limited to one per person, one per household, one per computer or one per IP unless otherwise specified. We reserve the right to close any accounts and void any bets, bonus and winnings if the account was created or used through the use of IP or geolocation masking technologies (including but not limited to VPN, Proxy Servers etc). No VPN
2) We reserve the right, acting reasonably, to withdraw the availability of promotions to any customer at any time.
3) Real Money Deposits (cash balance) used to claim the promotional bonuses outlined below are not tied to the bonus terms and conditions. Your cash balance and associated winnings (from the cash balance) can be withdrawn at any stage. If you wish to withdraw your cash balance you will be required to forfeit your bonus balance.
4) If not stated otherwise each offer is valid only during the date it was originally sent.
5) All casino bonuses need to be wagered at least 40x unless otherwise stated. For example, if you received a bonus of £50, you will need to make bets of £2000 to complete the wagering requirements. Some games do not contribute 100% towards wagering requirements as stated in term 6. 40 times wagering
6) Some games contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements:
-Video slots and other games: 100%*
-Classic slots: 75%
-All Blackjack, Roulette, Live Casino, Table and Video Poker games: 5%* 5% is lower than most casino (10%) but if you are wagering with table games you will take a long , long time
*The following games are excluded when using a bonus balance and contribute 0% to wagering requirements: Classic Blackjack, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog and Sic Bo. Big Bad Wolf, Steam Tower, Blood Suckers, Jungle Spirit, Jack and the Beanstalk, Hotline, Devil’s Delight™, Mega Joker, Robin Hood, Pearls of India, Tower Quest, Kings of Chicago, Reel Rush, Jackpot 6000, Super Monopoly, Dead or Alive 2, Castle builder, Castle builder 2, Dead or Alive, Champion of the Track, Scrooge and The Wish Master, All Aces Video Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video Power Pokers. Fairly standard
7) We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular or abusive play when playing with bonus funds, if players are found to have committed or attempted to commit bonus abuse, Casinoland reserve the right to exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect. Irregular or abusive play with bonus funds includes, but is not limited to: The following is their definition of bonus abuse which are pretty standard
a) Exceeding maximum bet. Until the wagering requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed with bonus funds is £5. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed. For example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black.
b) Any breach of bonus terms and conditions.
c) Opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses.
d) Betting on low risk roulette bets which include any outside spread combination on covering 25 or more of the numbers on the table or betting Red and Black, Odd or Even.
e) Delayed Winnings from “free spin” or “bonus” features initiated with bonus funds but completed after the bonus has been wagered.
f) State game abuse- where the use of bonus or cash are used purely to progress through the bonus stages (for example, collecting 4 out of 5 coins/stars to reach that bonus feature) and then final stages (for example, playing to collect the final coin to reach 5 out of 5 coins/stars to reach the bonus feature) completed with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash.
g) Depositing and withdrawing cash funds shortly after, for example, deposit funds to receive free spins, initiate a withdrawal and then initiate your free spins.
h) Leaving bets on a table, for example when playing blackjack, and then returning at a later time in circumstances such as after the bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash to complete the bet.
8) Should you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the wagering requirements, you agree that Casinoland hold the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion. Don’t play those games!
9) Players can request a withdrawal of their deposited amount prior to meeting the wagering conditions. However, the bonus balance will be forfeited.
10) All deposit and free cash bonuses will expire after 30 days. You have 30 days to use the bonus and complete the wagering.
11) Bonus funds and bonus winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.
12) Bets are deducted from the player’s cash balance. If no cash balance is available, then the bet placed is deducted from the player’s bonus balance.
13) Bonuses can be removed prior to any wagering conditions being met. Please contact Casinoland support or use the forfeit button in your Account”.
14) Only one bonus can be claimed at one time. Deposit related bonuses cannot be “stacked”.
15) Players using Skrill or Neteller will be excluded from the welcome bonus. Future bonuses can be claimed using these payment methods. Skrill and Neteller are not available to Canadians anyway.
16) We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny you from all future promotions. Once you have been informed that you are no longer eligible for promotions, and should you take up any promotion, all winnings from that promotion will be confiscated. This applies at a licence level, meaning you will be ineligible at all current and future casino brands operating under the One Click Ltd UKGC licence.
17) Casinoland management have the right to update these terms at any time.
18) By accepting a promotion, customers acknowledge that they are acting in accordance with the agreed General One Click Ltd terms and conditions. In the case of a breach of Applicable Terms, the One Click reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount or bonus.
2) No deposit bonuses
1) No-deposit bonuses are capped to a maximum withdrawal of £100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account. There are not any no deposit bonuses currently with the casino. They include this in the event they have any.
3) Free spins bonuses
1) Casinoland may offer promotional bonuses for X amount of game spins for a pre-defined deposit amount, across specified video slots. The coin and line value per spin will be pre-defined and you will not be able to change it.
2) Winnings from any spin related bonus will be credited to your bonus balance, which is subject to the standard bonus terms and conditions, as outlined above.
3) Once a spin bonus has been awarded, you have 7 days to use the spins before they expire and are removed from your account.
4) Casinoland offers two types of spin bonuses:
a) No deposit (Free Spins): When no deposit is required to claim the spins. Winnings from this type of offer are capped to a maximum withdrawal of £100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account.
b) Deposit needed: when you are required to deposit before you can claim the advertised spins. The deposit required will vary and you should read the terms on the promotional offer. If not otherwise stated, £50 is the default minimum to claim “deposit needed” spins.
4) Welcome bonus
1) To claim the welcome bonus or any deposit bonus, you must select the bonus when making a deposit.
2) The welcome bonus is only available across your first four deposits.
3) Deposit 1: 100% match up to £200, Deposit 2: 50% match up to £200, Deposit 3: 25% match up to £200, Deposit 4: 25% match up to £200.
4) A minimum deposit of £10 is required to claim any deposit or reload bonus. Minimum $10 deposit to trigger the Welcome Bonus
5) Tuesday Spotlight Special
1) Promotion runs every Tuesday between 00.00 and 23.59 (Local time).
2) Minimum deposit to claim 50 Free Spins is £50.
3) Bonus cannot be claimed in conjunction with other bonuses.