Dunder Casino Trust Score (10)
Dunder Casino ranks right up there with the best of them in terms of licensing. They have the perfect combination of Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission that immediately propels them to the list of best Canadian online casinos. If you haven’t read about my trust score, the long and short of it is that there are a few casinos out there that you can be guaranteed are not a scam. Anyone ranked 8 or higher is safe. Since the UKGC and MGA are the best licensing available today, Dunder automatically enters a prestigious group of casinos.
However, here at The Ultimate Steal, we like to dig a little deeper. My experience in the industry means two things. One, if you are reading about this casino then it is legit. Two, I still look in to player reviews, affiliate feedback and news sources to make sure the casino is not coming on hard times or are being sanctioned. So, if you follow the link to the UKGC above you will see that Dunder has gotten a slap on the wrist for lax ” anti-money laundering and customer interaction controls.” This cost them half a million pounds in penalties. Reading between the lines, it appears that they allowed a problem gambler to play and to also take money from someone else while doing it.
You may think this is a bad thing but it is not. Most online casinos get away with far worse, even some of the big names. This is why UKGC licensing is so important because there are consequences for not having your processes in control. You can be assured that there were many folks running around Dunder trying to make sure that they were compliant and not up for sanction.
This brings us to affiliate and player reviews. Pretty much every affiliate out there likes Dunder and the reviews are pretty standard wit hone player lamenting about being asked for verifcation again. This can probably be attributed the aforementioned infraction and subsequent enforcement. Nothing here warrants deducting any point and they get the full 10 trust score with the knowledge that further infractions will justify a downgrade.
What Makes Dunder Casino Unique
What is unique anyway. If by unique you mean something no one else has then Dunder is going to be punished. Why? Because they seem to have it all. So everyone else might be copying them! Seriously though, they have a lot of casino games. They have a lot of providers. Pretty much everyone you could ask for. Obviously they have Microgaming and NetEnt. But they also have all of the next tier of providers like PlayNGo, Betsoft and Quickpin. They even have Rabcat, Yggdrasil, Leander and Thunderkick. They have about 6 more smaller studios and their live casino is run by, you guessed it, Evolution Gaming.
They have a whopping 1280 casino games. Yes, I counted them.
They do a prey good job of sorting through all these games by organizing them by categories, themes and software providers. Of course, you can always search for any game at any time.
There is only one one knock against Dunder, the live casino is very… basic. True, you have all the standard options but that is as deep as it goes. In fact there are only 12 tables ranging from Roulette, Blackjack and Hold’em to Dream Catcher and Deal or No Deal Live. So if Live Dealer Casinos is your thing, I suggest you take a look at LeoVegas or Bob Casino. Otherwise you will have no problems finding games to play at Dunder.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
I will highlight the important parts of the bonus terms. This is copied from the website.
- This offer is only available to customers residing in Canada. Yeah Canada!
- The Dunder welcome package consists of 3 deposit bonuses: 1st deposit gives you 200% up to 50 CAD, 2nd 50% up to 150 CAD and 3rd 25% up to 400 CAD.
- In order to get the welcome bonuses you must activate them, either from “Home” or the deposit page.
- In addition to deposit bonuses you are also eligible for 200 freespins on Book of Dead. 20 Free spins upon registration and 20 free spins every day for 9 days from your first deposit (activated at 01:00 CET). You have to log in every day to claim your free spins.
- The daily free spins are added automatically, just start Book of Dead. Free spins that hasn’t been activated within 24 hours after receiving them will vanish.
- The deposit bonuses have a wagering requirement of 25 times the sum of the received bonus and the deposit amount. Note that this is bonus + deposit. I typically don’t like this because it can be deceptive but it is often used on really good bonus offers like those that are 200% match and 25x is not that bad in this case.
- Winnings from free spins given have a wagering requirement of 25 times. This is a low wagering requirement.
- Withdrawals can be requested prior to meeting the wagering requirements. However, funds marked as bonus money will be forfeited.
- All bonus money will expire 30 days after being awarded to you. Use it or lose it in a month.
- Max win and withdrawal from the free 20 registration free spins in Book of Dead is $1000. This is actually huge. Most casinos cap at $100 or less.
- General bonus terms and conditions applies for terms that aren’t specified here.
- Dunder reserves the rights to change or cancel any offer at any time and for any reason.
Dunder has a pretty extensive set of Responsible Gambling settings. You can do the following:
- Set limits on deposits, wagering, losses and sessions
- Take a time out for 24hrs, 7 days or 30 days
- Self Exclude
- Reality Check to remind you at predetermined intervals what you are gambling
Dunder has some automated responsible gambling functions: